To write or not to write

Last night I met my soul. It took me a great deal of courage to look myself in the eye...
And when I did, I was rather surprised to find that I liked what I saw.

I had read somewhere that one of the hardest things is having words in you that you cant utter.
So here I am, spilling out words and stories locked away for years.

At present I am lost in the kaleidoscope of colours (read incidents) , dark and light , that are flying past with me in a rapid blur.

I hope to paint them into a coherent picture soon.

At least for now, I am ahead in the game. :)


Comments

  1. Whoa! Here comes AJ. I just noticed that you've blogged very few times. Hope to see more coming from you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too good but but but,i was looking forward for more..Dissappointed it ended soon,sigh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A person who has seen her/his soul, met it eye to eye, has transcended the regular. You are a higher being now, Alipta, even if you don't want to be. Several thoughts rush to me now,I can even visualise your reaction, but they make an incoherent noise. I don't know what more to say. So here I end.

    PS: Your write-up is as beautiful, as meaningful as ever and I like it immensely.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment