It's a cyclist's colourful world

The love affairs continue. From one city to another. Irrespective of
place, caste or gender. 
From Benedict (not Cumberbatch) in London,
with whom I had a fleeting affair and of whom I don't have any
pictures of, to Benimadhob, a sedate old gentleman in Kolkata. 
Benimadhob is a gentleman too shy to boast of too many pictures but of whom you might have glimpsed earlier.
Finally, my heart has come home to the most colourful yet steadiest
companion of them all.
Meet Rangabati. From Cuttack. A bit too brightly hued for my usual less conspicuous
taste, she has won my heart over completely, unconditionally.
In shades of black and pink, she is a bicycle with a colourful personality.
While Benedict was playful and unpredictable (yes these were bicycles
I was talking about, what were you thinking of, anyway?), Benimadhob
was staid and decorous, with the occasional nervous breakdown.
And I love the unplanned hours Rangabati and I spend exploring the lush lanes around my place of residence and the riverside journeys by the sunset.
And hence commence Bicycle Diaries II.



Comments